A New Year is upon us and although I have never been very good at keeping my new years resolutions I resolve that this year will be different. ;-P
There are many thing that I want to improve on but there are a few that are more important to me right now.
My New Years Resolutions are as follows:
1. Stay within my $5 a day budget
2. Menu plan and stick to it (eat out less)
3. Eat healthier and get more exercise
4. Get more food storage and Emergency Preparedness items
5. Keep my room and house cleaner and more organized
6. Use a day planner to remember important dates and events
So far I am not doing too well on 1, 2 and 3 but 4, 5and 6 are going really well, I have a plan for buying food storage (not part of the $5 a day plan), my room is more organized and I have been using my day planner since I bought it.
What are some of your New Years Resolutions?